"Your Doorway to the Past, the Present, and the Future"
The Seaford Public Library provides home delivery of Library materials for individuals who are unable to visit the Library due to disability or extended illness and have no other options with regard to picking up Library materials.
The guidelines for this program are as follows:
1. All potential homebound patrons must be Seaford School District residents and have a current Seaford library card.
2. Only older books and books on CD may be requested.
3. Patrons may request specific titles, however, the Library cannot guarantee than an item will be available immediately upon request. Suggested reads, based on the patron’s reading preferences, can be compiled by the Librarian.
4. There is no limit (within reason) to the number of items borrowed per visit.
5. Standard borrowing times are followed for all items checked out by homebound patrons. However, no overdue fines will be applied if books are late.
6. Delivery and pick up of items to homebound patrons is dependent upon the availability and schedule of the deliverer.
To enroll in this program, contact Librarian Eric Wasserman at 516-221-1334.
Copyright 2022 Seaford Library Site created by Factxback.com