Oral History Project Inspired by StoryCorp
Help Keep Seaford’s Rich History Alive and Leave a Legacy for Future Generations!
- Did you grow up in Seaford? Do you remember the last of the farms or the L.I.R.R. before it was elevated?
- Have you been working or living in the community and feel connected to Seaford?
- Were you part of the Seaford community that was affected by Superstorm Sandy?
- Did you or your family make a living off the Bay?Inspired by StoryCorp, a national program designed to help public libraries across the country collect the stories of their communities, long-term residents will be asked to share their recollections of historic Seaford, and those affected by Superstorm Sandy will be recounting their experiences throughout this recent extreme weather to life and preserved for future generations. If you or someone you know would like to participate, please contact the Reference Desk at 221-1334.
- If so, we would love to hear YOUR story!